From the moment you walk into the home, your eyes are captivated by the unobstructed ocean views ... Hale Kailani (House by the heavenly Sea) is a nature's delight located on an oversized ocean bluff point lot at the end of Kaweonui Road in Princeville. You’re surrounded by an ever-changing scenery with coastline and whitewater ocean views from every room. Watch humpback whales frolic in the blue Pacific Ocean, Albatross fly up in the sky, and admire colorful rainbows and golden Bali Hai sunsets.
• Expansive architectural spaces
• Charming, natural wood open beam ceilings throughout
• Multi-level floor plan with large picture windows
• Two private, ground floor main bedroom suites with expansive ocean views
• Top floor bedroom suite with ocean and mountain views as well as a large entertainment / office area
• Covered ocean side lanai spans the length of the home
• Step down into the private, sweeping lawn framed with Norfolk Pines, Plumeria trees and Coconut palms
• Enjoy stunning sunsets at cocktail hour in the Gazebo overlooking the ocean
• Area is well known for Albatross nesting grounds
Hale Kailani is located in one of the prestigious ocean bluff neighborhoods in the Princeville Resort Community. It’s offered for sale for the first time with a long-standing vacation rental history.
Courtesy of Elite Pacific Properties LLC, Ruth S. Marvin
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor Yvonne Summerfield shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
On this page, not only will you see properties represented by Ruth S. Marvin, you may also see properties represented by other members of Hawaii Information Service.
©2021 Hawaii Information Service. All rights reserved.
Data last updated 8:00 PM UTC, 9/17/21